To deliver a unique experience to your customers, you need to:
- Develop a competitive service strategy.
- Know your strengths and challenges.
- Train your front-line staff, their supervisors, and managers.
- Develop a continuous improvement system
Now, how do you achieve all this? Relax; H-Contact is here to help.
We will help you with:
- Identifying training needs
- Service performance– Diagnose service performance gaps so you can take measures to address them.
- Service Uniformity-Standardise the performance of service reps so your customers get a consistent experience.
- Culture Transformation-Build a culture of customer focus amongst your service team.
- Service Team Motivation-Motivate service reps to make significant changes that ultimately improves customer experience
- Service Standards and Charter– Build practical service standards that are measurable and achievable
- Recruitment-Recruit the right service employees
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys– Carry out surveys to gather opinions, views and feedback from customers about your service delivery.
- Mystery shopping – Investigate causes of service flaws.
- Strategic Planning(H2)
- Business Planning(H2)
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research (H2)
- Retail Audits(H2)
- Brand Audits(H2)
Customer Centricity –Training, Culture Change, Coaching
In this highly competitive era, customers are aware that they are the reason we exist. Focusing on the customer is inevitable because hard sales strategies have left us with disloyal customers. An ends-driven customer-centric culture begins with top executives. For most organisations in Africa, customer centricity cannot be achieved without the top executives` involvement.
Customer centricity training and coaching can be customised to suits your needs. Above all, we can help you align all your people to customer centricity as you go through a culture change.
All the interactions that we have with our customers constitute customer experience. Improving this experience will yield better relationships with customers.
Our training and coaching sessions focus on customer journey mapping and examining each milestone to improve experience at each touch point.
After closing a sale, what follows is customer service. Many businesses have a good approach to sales but mess it up during the service period. Customer service training may be advanced to Service Excellence training where we focus on you offering exceptional service not just good customer service.
This training may be followed up with some coaching sessions to reinforce the skills learnt.
Evident™ Customer Service Training
Customers today demand and expect world class service. If the service you is average, they will get the service from you competitor. They’ll reward you for exceptional service by remaining loyal and referring others to you. Your customer service representatives are the face and voice of your company. Businesses today realize the value these front line employees bring. Investing in your employees’ skills will bring quick return on investment.
If you want to see high return on your investment, Evident™ Customer Service Training is the answer you have been looking for. This customer service training program teaches your employees all the skills they need to communicate positively and behaving professionally with customers — both internal and external. Participants leave the training feeling energised, motivated, and ready to deliver the level of world class service customers expect today! The results to expect from this customer service training program include:
- Increased customer satisfaction testimonies
- Improved upselling and cross selling
- Increased number of key accounts
- Improved staff morale and reduced turnover
- Reduced costs
This customer service training program can be customized for these levels:
- Front line staff
Evident™ Professional Online Chat Skills for Service Staff
Online communication keeps increasing in our day to day marketing activities. This includes social media chats and website chat with customers. Do you feel that your employees will represent your organization well when chatting to customers without training? We believe everybody who deals with customers in whichever way needs training.
This 4 hour training teaches your employees ways of delivering excellent customer experience when they chat online.
Evident™ Interpersonal Communication Training
This training will help your employees manage the roles of communication, understand why effective communication is important, and know how to follow the steps of the communication process. This interactive multimedia training program provides your team with opportunities to make personal improvements to communication effectiveness. The training touches on interpersonal telephone skills, listening skills as well as effective communication.
Evident™ Call Centre Training
This training entails phone, mailbox, contact centre set up, script design (Including marketing messages), programming, customer service, quality assurance measurement. With strong and well trained call centre staff, your business is able to provide exceptional service and sales support to your customers.